my sacrifice

I wish to draw my life

In a piece of mind

While you ask me

To stand under the sun

Feel the bright

Taste the heat

I wish to write poetry

Sending it thru the wind

Addressing nobody

While you ask me

Chasing butterflies

At flowering garden

I saving a picture on mind

A vision to gaze at red twilight

But you choose to map yours

Diminish sand that stuck on shoes

We different in so many ways

Unlike your need, I want vary

Till the last argument we have

I saw that look on your face

Dull

Disappointed

Depress

I cannot stand that look

so I promise you one, I promise you this

I will sacrifice my want for all you need

Let your words be my command

Thou those bring back smile on your face


*** *** ***



**flickr


Comments

  1. don't be so sad my dearest friend
    i am here to accompany you
    your words
    have become the sustenance
    of my lonely heart

    don't slip away
    don't you ever diminish
    don't you dare be silent
    hearing your whisper
    even thru the wind
    exults me

    so reviving
    so tender
    so ...

    LavENDer...
    do bring that smile
    onto my lips...
    do cast you love spell
    again and again

    because of you
    .... I smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. setiakasih
    ~bila yang dekat terasa jauh
    bila yang jauh itu terasa dekat
    aku terasa berteman

    i smile because of you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. the warmth of your words
    the care
    that i sense in your responses
    have touched me in everyway!

    let the wish continue to whisper
    the cry of your heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts